February 3, 2014

Goodbye Lash Extensions

I have had my lash extensions for a week, yesterday I decided to get them permanently removed to give my eyelashes a break. The extensions felt really uncomfortable and my eyelids were sore and hurting like hell.

The extensions felt really itchy and spiky the whole time, they are not as soft as natural lashes. Washing my face was not that easy as it used to be, because I had to be extremely careful and applying eyeliner was not easy either. I started to notice shifting and clumping together after a few days. Now, my natural lashes are shorter and I did lose some of my lashes.
It was the worst thing I have ever done, a horrible experience! I won't ever try it a second time, never again, but you can try it at your own risk if you want.

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1