August 27, 2014

Poland Haul - part 1

Poland has some amazing shopping malls full of summer clothes, amazing makeup and incredible discounts & promotions. High end makeup goes on sale at ridiculously low prices. I have bought so many random things there that I love. 

Anyway, because I got quite a lot I’ll need to split it up into several posts, here is part I.

@ Sephora 
I'm totally into Chanel's range of lipsticks this season and I'm glad that I found just the shades I wanted. I was instantly sold when I tried nr 114 Précieuse on from the Rouge Allure range and nr 117 Magnolia from the Rouge Coco range. I also bought Benefit's Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer, Lash Fibres from Make Up For Ever and Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara. I purchased everything with a huge discount.

@ Rossmann

I stocked up on my favorite foundations: Revlon Colorstay for Normal/Dry Skin & L'Oreal True Match. Definitely try these out, you'll love it! I bought myself some Revlon lipbalms on my shopping trip too.

@ TK Maxx

Unfortunately, we don't have a TK Maxx in Belgium, so I made a trip to TK Maxx in Warsaw and I just couldn't resist the bargains to be found. TK Maxx is a good place to find nice clothes and beauty products. I found two Burberry eyeshadows, the one on the right is called 'Gold Trench', it's basic tan color. The one on the left has a label on it saying ‘Pearl Grey’. It is a shimmery steel grey colorI just couldn't resist. 

My favorite shopping centers ended up to be Silesia City Center Katowice, Bonarka City Center in Krakow and Zlote Tarasy in Warsaw.

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg

}, 10); UA-45563513-1