September 10, 2014

SOS: eyebrows

My beautician has ruined my eyebrows! I was super excited to get my eyebrows done at a professional salon. I shouldn't have. The beautician changed the entire shape of my eyebrows when all I wanted was a little clean-up. She literally overplucked them; they are thin, short and uneven! My eyebrows are disastrous.

So I'm in the process of completely growing  my eyebrows back out and I decided to share with you a few tips on how to grow eyebrows back and try to save the situation.

✓ The easiest way to fix any brow mistake is to fill in the eyebrow with a pencil or shadow. My weapons of choice: Gosh Brow Kit & Benefit Gimme Brow. 

P.S. There are many tutorials on filling in eyebrows

✓ You can try wonder oil, Vaseline or a serum to stimulate eyebrow growth. Simply massage the stuff to your eyebrow and concentrate mainly on the overplucked spots.

✓ Well this is the hardest one, but probably the most important: don't pluck your eyebrows! Stay away from the tweezers for a few weeks. And have patience.

✓ Put on some glasses. I usually wear contact lenses, now I'm totally fine with wearing my glasses, they cover my eyebrows completely. 

✓ Remember: "Eyebrows are sisters, not twins."

 photo EC6714809E2B43C303C62D041299E48F_zps2f68ab76.jpg
}, 10); UA-45563513-1