August 18, 2015

SUMMER IN A BAG

Hello my loves! With summer here and the sun out, it's time to upgrade my closet and refine my style. I usually avoid wearing light colored clothing and accessories, especially handbags, because I tend to mess them up really easily. But I have been wearing a lot of black, brown and grey lately, so I thought it would be nice to add something light and fresh for summer. Let's have a little look at my new handbag, it's quite a beauty and perfect for the warmer weather.

I bought this gorgeous handbag from Mango not too long ago. It was only € 19,99 which I think is a real bargain for a good quality bag. The bag itself is lovely. I love the pink/beige shade, it's the perfect color for spring and summer. The bag is massive, so it holds lots of things and there's one zipped compartment. However the handbag has one imperfection: the bag is always open, I'm not an exhibitionist and I don't like when others can see what is inside my bag. :) 

What's your favorite handbag of the moment? Which brands or styles do you like best?

Love, 
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1