December 15, 2015

GUEST BLOGGERS WANTED

A REMINDER | Hello my beautiful friends. I have been awfully busy lately, and certain things have fallen by the wayside. That's why, I'm excited to announce that I am looking for guest bloggers to help me fill my blog with original, interesting, informative and exciting articles or opinions! So you are thinking of writing a guest blog for Natalia's Playground? Do you have any tips, tutorials, or other valuable information you’d like to share? That's great!

I'm looking for great content that I can share with my followers every month. I'd welcome lifestyle posts, beauty product reviews, makeup/hair posts, fashion posts, food or travel posts.


GUIDELINES
♡ content must be unique and original (plagiarism is not permitted)
♡ contact must be exclusively published on Natalia's Playground
♡ you must include at least one images in your post (640x426)
♡ you may include links to your website, blog and social media
♡ please submit a short bio introducing yourself that I can include in your post

SUBMISSION
If you are interested in becoming a guest blogger, email me at Nataliiaa_G@hotmail.com, with your blog post in .doc format along with your bio.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Lots of Love,
N.
}, 10); UA-45563513-1