January 30, 2016

& OTHER STORIES BEAUTY

& Other Stories Beauty Body Wash Plissé Lip Balm Gloss
Good evening beauties! One of my guilty pleasures is buying body products,  I just can't seem to stop. When I entered & Other Stories recently I went straight to the beauty department, ignoring the fashion area. I have had & Other Stories Beauty on my wishlist for a long time, and after sniffing all of the different scents, I didn't come out empty handed. I went for some amazing products with a sophisticated feel and an affordable price, plus they're cruelty free.

Belleville Bakery Body Wash comes in a simplistic packaging with a pump, which makes it so much easier to use. The scent is described as the smell of a French bakery, capturing the scents of creamy vanilla and fresh, tangy lemon juice. It's a delicious and feminine scent, without being overly sickening sweet. My experience with this body wash was delightful, especially on a cold winter evening.

Steel Garden Body Wash is another wonderful product with a lovely scent. The smell of this body wash is best described as a floral fragrance with delicate notes of freesia and honey. The pretty floral scent lingers on my skin throughout the day. Cause what's better than smelling wonderful after a relaxing bath?

Lip Gloss Applicator in Pearlized Mist is a nude pink gloss, and it's really pigmented. This gloss is not sticky at all, it feels very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. The only thing I don't like is the applicator, it's too flat and too square for precise application, but it helps provide the perfect amount of gloss.

Plissé Lip Balm is a rich and affective lip balm in a lovely matte white packaging - I love it! The balm applies clearly and quite thickly, but it's still comfortable to wear during the day. I love the delicious vanilla-mint scent and taste, this balm doesn't have the chemical taste.

& Other Stories Beauty Body Wash Plissé Lip Balm Gloss

Lots of Love, 
N. 
}, 10); UA-45563513-1